Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

New York Is Going Down.


New York Is Going Down
One day I was sitting at my desk at school and something caught my eye, just outside the building. At first I didn’t think much of it then I turned back to the film that was playing on the front screen and looked at it closely, it looked as if the screen was.. Shaking i texted one of my friends saying “ look, the screen. It’s shaking..” but she just said that it was probably people running up the stairs, I continued to watch the film  and the principal spoke on the speakers saying “ All classes evacuate safely and calmly and go to the back courts”. We all met on the back courts and they told us what was happening, mostly everyone screamed, and freaked out.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bella, hi I'm Georgia S from Belfast School in Chiristurch. I really love your story, its very descriptive. Maybe next time go back over your story and edit some more. I love the idea of New York is going down.
    When your next free maybe check out my blog sometime. https://bssgeorgias.blogspot.com/ This link wont let you hit it but you can just copy and paste it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Bella,
    my name is Luna and I go to Belfast school, i like the title of t your story. but it was a little disappointing that you just made a little story, but it's quality not quantity, over all it's a good story and keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete